Indie band Yellow Ostrich has three upcoming tour dates in the Tri-State Area this month to promote their latest album, Strange Land. This record is more mature and it’s their first release in 2012. With the additions of instrumental breaks and real world concepts, people are taking notice. They hit the stage with Los Campesinos! at Maxwell’s in Hoboken on June 21. Tickets are sold out. The next night, they play at Le Poisson Rouge in Manhattan. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and tickets are $20. Next up is Brooklyn Bowl on June 23. Tickets are on sale for $14.

About The Author

Related Posts

10 Responses

1. Evelyn_Missouri

In relation to the Technorati rank it’s pulled down via an API (geez I think that’s what it’s called) as is Alexa rank & the script calculates the index – I just need to record the figures in a spreadsheet for upload.,

2. Faith_North_Dakota

3. Elizabeth_Vermont

I’m not sure what you have against “The Five”. I mean, four of the five panel members are on the right. The only creep is Bob Beckel. I admit, his creepiness makes the show a bit harder to handle. But Greg Gutfeld makes up for it! I LOVE him!! Beckel will probably have a stroke or a heart attack on the show one day and they can just shove him off the stage and continue on.,

4. Payton_Oregon